Sunday, August 5, 2007

A brand new Blog!!

Here we go, folks! I've never done this before but I felt it was finally time to enter this new-fangled cyber age and go online! I do not have a set theme for this here blog, so I would welcome any and all comments from all of you concerned individuals. I hope this will be eclectic enough with a lot of different topics explored with each post to keep readers interested, but sometimes I wonder just how interesting I really am!!!

When I'm not trying to write academic treatises, I spend the majority of my time playing various video games and watching various movies and television shows. From time to time, I am sure that I will have something of interest to say about some or all of these topics. Again, I would like to stress my desire for feedback from any and all readers who deign to read this. Additionally, beyond my own personal musings on subjects that are near and dear to my heart i will be posting links of cool and interesting sites that many should find interesting.

A major reason for my genesis of this blog is that I really enjoy writing fiction. I will be, from time to time, posting my own fictional creations that I hope many of you will enjoy. Since criticism is essential for any writer, I will once again call on comments from you on things you like and dislike. Ultimately, I hope to be able to produce some kind of a serialized adventure where I will produce episodic entries that you will want to keep reading about. More posts to come soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barbarossa - good luck with this! I hope to see review posts here... I respect your opinion on a lot of media-type things, and I think a lot of others would too! =)

-Jess

Anonymous said...

This is great! I've got you on my "watch list" of blogs to read regularly. Wonderful way to keep your friends and family up-to-date on your life. Thanks.

-Your Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Man! You commented on my blog so I thought I would travel over here and comment on yours! Good luck, hopefully it takes off!

Just an FYI, I added your link on my blog, might help bring some traffic your way!